Good Wall Hunting

Not going to lie, for a moment I thought I was the smartest person ever when I thought of the name for this post, but according this tag on Instagram, at least 15 other people thought of it before me. Boo!

Anyway, I used to photograph walls with street art and/or interesting pictures of them, or even if they were just particularly bright and colourful, quite often, and I miss doing it. I miss when I used to take more notice of my surroundings, as I feel that was when I took my best photos, so I've decided to start sharing some of my favourite wall photos in hopes that it will inspire me to start taking photos of them again.























If you're from Melbourne, you may recognise some of these pictures as many were taken in Hosier Lane and Prahran. I love the bright colours and the incredible detail in some of these pieces, they really help brighten up the city. If you know of any street art hotspots within or around Melbourne, feel free to let me know where they are!

Until next time,
Indya xx

Popular Posts