Sunday Savings #8

I found quite a few things today, but since I've already bought the majority of Daniel's Christmas presents, I didn't feel too bad buying a few things for myself as well - although I have absolutely no idea where any of this new stuff is going to go since all my shelves are full!

I know I've mentioned my love of the Eiffel Tower before, so of course I couldn't pass up getting this cute gift box. I was actually looking for a box like this to store some mementos and things I have made for Daniel since the one I am currently using is so full the lid doesn't even close anymore.

This was only $2.99, but as I can't find it anywhere online I'm not sure if I saved or not. However, I have seen boxes like these at nearly every $2 shop that I've been to, so I'm guessing that's pretty close to its original price anyway.

I'm sure I don't even need to explain why I got this second item, but in case I do: it's a mug and it has an Eiffel Tower on it, meaning it will contribute to two of my collections! Plus, it's from Typo, which is a shop I absolutely love, and one that can be quite pricey so I knew I'd be saving.

I only paid $1.99 for the mug and, even though they don't have the same style anymore, all their other travel mugs are $16.99, so I'm assuming this one would've been to.

The second item in this photo is one that I am so freaking excited about! I've been wanting this book for ages, I can't believe I found it. This exact edition is currently unavailable at Book Depository, but it is listed at a whopping $30.01 (not sure why that one cent was needed), which is a lot more than the $2.99 that I paid for it.

Total spent: $4.98
Total saved: $42.02

~                ~                ~                ~                ~                ~                ~                ~                ~
      


This cute little money box combines three things I thoroughly enjoy: money boxes, the colour pink and bikes. Plus, it's from kikki.K, which is another store I love that can also be quite pricey.

Luckily for me, this little box still had its original sticker on it, telling me that it's worth $12.95, which is quite a bit more than the $3.99 that I paid!

Even though I don't particularly like ice cream that much (Shock! Horror!), I adore things that are shaped like them - such as my cookie jar and money box - and I've been wanting this cute little ice cream light for a while (my two favourites bloggers, Kaylah and Kate, also happen to own them! I feel like we should start a club). I have the smaller, novelty size one, which I found on eBay for $7.03, but I only paid $3.99 for mine.

Total spent: $7.98
Total saved: $12

Total spent overall (excluding the first item): $12.96
Total saved overall: $54.02

~                ~                ~                ~                ~                ~                ~                ~                ~

Now I have the strenuous task of rearranging my shelves for the millionth time to try and find homes for all of these new items. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do when I get all of my Christmas presents. I may have to invest in some new shelving or storage, which I'm certainly not going to complain about!

Until next time,
Indya xx

Popular Posts