What I'm Loving Wednesday #6



1. Collar book marks by Caribou Milk on Etsy.

I love collars, I love book marks, and I especially love things in the shape of others thing, so obviously these collar book marks are number one on today's list. They are so adorable and smart-looking, I want them in every colour.

~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~

2. This video.
A guy recorded himself talking in his sleep for a year, and it's super interesting, entertaining, and sometimes creepy. Daniel talks in his sleep a lot, and sometimes I'm awake enough to write down the things he says, but most of the time I'm far too tired, which sucks because sometimes he says some really bizarre things. One of the most memorable things he's said is "who wants a spoonful of hot butter?" in the kind of voice you'd use to talk to a baby... it was strange, but hilarious.

~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~



3. Objects in the shape of desserts.
I'm sure this one won't be a surprise to many of you, especially if you've seen all the dessert and food shaped things I post on Instagram, but this interest of mine is certainly getting more prominent. I recently gave away an old lamp and replaced it with an ice cream cone light that was hidden away on a bottom shelf, and I'm going to order this ice cream door stop next week for the front door. I also really like these ice cream light bulbs and hooks, but I'll probably wait until I have my own house before I get them. These food-shaped phone docks are no longer available, but I'm hopeful that one day I'll be able to find something similar.

~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~



4. Googly eyes on Pokemon.
I don't think I need to explain any further.

~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~



5. These bookshelves.
I've seen some really cool and original book shelf ideas, but these are definitely some of the best. I love tea cups, as we all know, and I would definitely swoon every time I looked at these shelves if I owned them.

~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~



6. Fidget Cubes.
These little gadgets are designed to reduce stress and anxiety by giving you something else to focus on instead of fidgeting. I suffer from stress and anxiety constantly, but the main reason I want one is to see if it stops some bad habits of mine (such as biting my nails) that I do when I'm reading and/or watching something, and not paying attention to what I'm doing. I'd much rather absentmindedly play with this toy than chew my nails down to nothing.

~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~


7. Kitten bandages.
I don't usually engage in enough physical activity to actually get many wounds, but I do suffer from the occasional paper cut, and I'm sure that having kitten bandages to patch myself up with would make me feel much better instantly.

~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~

Until next time,
Indya xx

Popular Posts