Behind The Words: TheSmallAdventurer Up Close

One of my favourite posts to read on other blogs are the generic getting-to-know-the-blogger post. I love getting an inside look on how people think and live in their every day lives. Since starting my own blog, I've realised that there's a lot of things about myself that don't get mentioned on this blog, but are such a big part of my life. 

I'm just waiting for the day I meet an online friend in real life and see how completely blown away they are by how small I am, because that's not the sort of thing that is obvious or advertised on my blog. To prevent something like that happening, I decided to make a list of facts about myself that everyone in my life should know. They're just little things, but they make up who I am, and will hopefully give you a glimpse at my life outside of this blog. You might even learn something that will surprise you!


 I am left-handed, as are all my cousins.

 I have lived in upwards to 50 different houses. In 2013 alone, I moved 6 times. Due to this instability in my life, my biggest goal for my future is to own my own house.

 I am five foot (and half an inch!) tall. Or should I say short?

 Throughout my life I have wanted to be a journalist, a singer, a fashion designer, a model, a photographer, an interior designer, a dermatologist, and a psychologist. Now all I want is to be happy, and financially stable. I don't care so much about my job title anymore.

 I sing each day, sometimes for hours. I particularly enjoy singing country music. It really is one of my favourite things to do, but I never sing in front of anyone except Daniel. 

 My hair has been blonde, brown, black, red, pink, purple and orange (at different times!).

 Everyone says this about themselves, but I really do have an awful memory. I cannot remember a very large portion of my life, from old memories to new ones. I'm very worried it's going to get worse as I get older, which is why I document things through photos and words. 

 I don't know how to drive or ride a bike, but neither particularly interest me.

○ I collect so many things, you could say I collect collections themselves. Enamel pins, bags/purses, books, Sailor Moon things, Pokemon things, money boxes, cookie jars, cups/mugs, baking equipment, and Eiffel Tower/Paris things are my main collections. I plan to do some updated collection posts (with better photos!), as well as show you ones that you haven't seen yet, in the future.

 I went to three different primary schools, and two different high schools.

 My hair is naturally curly. Out-of-control curly. I've always hated it and don't let anyone see it that way, if I can help it.

~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~                    ~

I honestly have no idea if any of these things are particularly interesting or not, but they're facts that most people in my life would know, so I thought you should know them as well. If there's something specific you'd like to know about me, feel free to leave a comment below.

Until next time,
Indya xx

Popular Posts