Eiffel Tower Collection ♡ Collection Series #6

According to the website Days of the Year, today is Eiffel Tower Day. It's quite fitting considering on this day 128 years ago, the Eiffel Tower officially opened for the first time. After learning this, I thought to myself, what a great day to showcase my Eiffel Tower collection on my blog!




I can't remember exactly when I fell in love with Paris, but I know it was at least 10 years ago. It just seemed like such a sweet and romantic place filled with women in berets and red lipstick, drinking coffee and wandering around the Eiffel Tower; I couldn't imagine a more perfect life.

Of course I am now aware of stereotypes, and the fact that not every person from Paris is exactly the same, but I was young and in love with a city I'd never been to - and I still am.





Paris has always been in my top ten list of places I am dying to visit. I've actually heard rather disappointing things about France in general - probably due to the fact that it is overly romanticised - but I know I would still love every moment of it. Just the fact that I was able to visit another country would be enough to make me happier than ever before.




You may have seen a few of these items in some of my Sunday Savings posts, but the rest I've had for quite a while. The big Paris canvas that's pictured below actually says "Happy 14th Birthday Indya" on the side - I can't believe I'd had that for nearly seven years! Time sure does fly.





I'm not sure where most of these things came from, nor do I know if they're still available, but I did get the Eiffel Tower puzzle from ALDI relatively recently, so you may still be able to find it. They had puzzles in the shapes of other monuments too, such as the Colosseum.




I really do hope that I get to visit Paris one day, and lots of other countries in Europe too. Travelling is such a big dream of mine, but I also really want to buy a house, so it's probably going to be quite a while before I get to see the world. Luckily for me, I love the city I live in, so I don't mind too much. Have you ever been to Paris? Did you like it? Let me know in the comments below!

Until next time,
Indya xx

Popular Posts