Growing and Learning || Weekly Musings

♡ I finally started a Facebook page for my blog! I've been meaning to for so long now, but I've always been too nervous - and, to be honest, I still am! This was one of my blogging goals as well, so I'm super happy that I'm able to cross one of those off the list now!

♡ Listverse - a website that I read almost daily - have recently started doing weekly "Top 10 Mind-Blowing Things That Happened Last Week" posts, and the first one I read truly did blow my mind, because it made me realise how little I still know about the world. I try to keep up with current events, but it's hard when the media only tells you what it wants to. If you're interested in hearing about more world events, both present and past, you should give Listverse a browse through - I'm sure you'll learn something new.


♡ Why it's okay to unfollow.


Growing and Learning || The Small Adventurer


♡ I'm sure you've seen the video of Jimmy Kimmel telling the story of his newborn son. If not, you need to. It absolutely tore me to pieces, but it was also incredibly heartwarming at the same time.


♡ A blogger I really admire has had her first book published! It sounds like such a great read, and seeing the love and support that her friends and family gave her actually brought tears to my eyes. What lovely, genuine people.


♡ I added hover Pinterest buttons to my blog! Hover over any image in a blog post and you can instantly pin it to Pinterest. I've been wanting to do this for ages, but I had no idea how easy it was!


Until next time,

Indya xx

Popular Posts