Some Things to Smile About || Weekly Musings

 Daniel and I booked our first holiday together! Our anniversary and Daniel's birthday are about two weeks apart so we decided to go to the snow for a few days to celebrate. We're both so excited and just want to go now!

 For those like me who struggle with the habit of comfort shopping and eating, here are some ways to treat yourself that don't involve spending money or food.

 Discovering new music by Vanessa Hudgens has certainly been a highlight of my week. I forgot how much I love her voice; I hope she releases another album soon.


 A letter to the only woman at the table.



 This piece on anxiety is the most perfect thing I have ever read. Every single word is exactly what I go through, and I am honestly so shocked that other people live and think the same way that I do. As cliche as it is, this piece really made me feel like I am not alone with my struggles, which makes the weight of it all a bit more bearable.

 Astronaut Peggy Whitson set a NASA record for being in space longer than any other American.

 Figure skater Evgenia Medvedeva created a routine based around Sailor Moon and its theme song, and it's pretty darn amazing. I've loved figure skating since the movie Ice Princess came out in 2005, and I've loved Sailor Moon even longer, so seeing the two combined is awesome.

Until next time,
Indya xx

Popular Posts