4 Years On: Our Relationship in Numbers

I initially wasn't going to write an anniversary post, as I feel like I've already said all I need to say about Daniel both on this blog, and over numerous Instagram posts, but I quickly realised how wrong I was. I could never run out of things to say about Daniel; I don't think any amount of words would be able to accurately sum up our relationship, and how much he means to me.

After reading this blog post where the writer recaps everything in numbers, I was quickly inspired to do the same. I already have a post about mine and Daniel's relationship in photos, but today I'm going to be talking about our relationship in numbers, as a quick and fun way to look back over some of our adventures together.



1 holiday booked for just the two of us.

2 times we have signed the lease for our own place.

2 shows we've been to in the city (Taylor Swift concert and Arj Barker).

3 houses we've lived in together.

3 different circuses we've been to.

4 mini golf courses we've played at.

4 times we've celebrated Christmas, Easter and Valentine's Day together.

4 jobs we've had (collectively) over the last four years.

5 different hair colours I've had over the past four years (that he has dyed for me!)

7 expos, festivals and markets that I've dragged him to (with minimal complaining).

8 soft teddies we've bought together and/or for the other person (soft teddies that I've bought myself are another story).

17 times we've gone to the movies together.



Too many to count - the number of meals he's cooked for us; the number of smiles, laughs, 'I love you's, and times that he has held me while I cried. The number of times that I've said that he is my best friend, that I am so incredibly lucky to have met him, and that I will never take him for granted. I truly am blessed to have someone so caring and supportive in my life. I can't wait to spend many more years together.

Until next time,
Indya xx

Related posts:

Popular Posts