Things Are Looking Up || Weekly Edit

♡ Every single post by Oh Happy Day is an absolute gem, but I really fell in love with their recent ombre piñata! I would love to try making my own one day.

♡ Filming for the Will & Grace reboot has officially begun! I am so excited. Will & Grace was a staple TV show in my household; we always had either that or Friends playing. I know the entire series inside and out and I am so freaking excited to see brand new episodes. Not sure how they're going to get around the ending of the last season, but I honestly don't care. It broke my heart to think they went so long without seeing each other anyway, I'd much rather have them remain in each other's lives.


♡ John Green has a new book coming out and I'm really excited! I've read all his other books and haven't found one that I didn't like.


♡ How to Google like a badass.



♡ Some interesting facts about anxiety that simultaneously make me feel better because I know I'm not alone in my struggles, whilst also making me feel like I shouldn't complain since so many others suffer from the same issues I do.
 It's a long journey to acceptance.

♡ It's certainly no secret that my dream home decor theme is everything sugary and sweet, and these gumball machine and gummy bear night lights from Land of Nod would fit in perfectly. I also really like their balloon animal dog bookend!

♡ It's been a little over a week since I set my August Goals and I've already commented on over 40 blog posts! Woo! I've also been using my Twitter a lot more, which was another one of my goals. However, I am yet to stop biting my nails 😪

 I am not at all exaggerating when I say that Kelly from Studio DIY is my biggest inspiration in life, and her latest party post is incredible as usual. Her posts are always so colourful and fun. I hope one day I can be even a fraction of how awesome she is!

                                                                                  ~

Is there anything you've been loving lately? Or perhaps you have some good news to share? I would love to know what's going on in your lives in the comments below!

Until next time,
Indya xx

Popular Posts