Just a small girl trying to make the most of the world that she is both perpetually terrified of, and amazed by.

Sunday, 13 November 2016

Sunday Savings #7

I can't believe it's been over a month since I've done a Sunday Savings post! The last few times I've gone op shopping I haven't found much, just one or two books here and there, which didn't really warrant a whole post. I only got four items today, but two of them are really cute so I had to share them.


This adorable saucer was actually paired with a cup, but it was strange and didn't match at all, and I honestly think the shop were just trying to get rid of it, so I just got the saucer on its own.

I only paid $3 for it, but as I cannot find it's original price online anywhere I'm not sure if I ended up saving or not!




Now that Daniel and I have a whole house to decorate for Christmas, I've been slowly buying new ornaments and decorations for it, and these two platters are my latest additions. I paid $5 for the both of them, and managed to find them on Homes n Things websites for $10.50 (on sale, they were originally $12.99).

Total spent: $5
Total saved: $5.50



Truth be told, I'm not even sure what either of these books are about, but I know that they're both very popular, with The One Hundred Year Old Man having over 100, 00 ratings on Goodreads, and Bridget Jones's Diary having over 700, 000! Plus the fact that they were both made into movies also proves how popular they are.

The One Hundred Year Old Man still has its original sticker on it for $19.99, but I only paid $2.99 for it. I managed to get Bridget Jones's Diary for a measly 50c, but this edition is listed for $20.00 on Book Depository (although it is currently unavailable, as there are much newer editions out now).

Total spent on books: $3.49
Total saved: $35.51

~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~        ~    

I've really missed doing these posts, but I have honestly been cutting down on my op shopping as it gets closer to Christmas. Daniel and I had a pretty rough start to the year, so we're planning on spoiling ourselves with an amazing Christmas to make up for it. Now that I live out of home and my money really is my money, I am in a situation where I can spoil absolutely spoil Daniel for Christmas, so that's exactly what I'm doing, and I'm so excited.

I love buying people presents and wrapping them and watch them wonder what they are. I just love Christmas. I cannot wait for next month so I can start decorating and show you our amazing tree! Anyway, you'll hear all about my love of Christmas next month, so I'll try to slow down on talking about it until then.

Until next time,
Indya xx