Just a small girl trying to make the most of the world that she is both perpetually terrified of, and amazed by.

Wednesday, 25 January 2017

What I'm Loving Wednesday #8: Novelty Office Must-Haves

My love for novelty items is increasing at a rapid pace. Not long after I bought my ice cream door stop, I started to think of other usually plain household items that I could get a novelty version of to help make my living space a little cuter, and boy did I find a lot!

There are some more expensive items that I'm slowly going to collect (house phone, tape dispenser, toothbrush holder) and will share with you as I do, but today I'm just going to talk about the cheap - but still cute! - office supplies that are on my home decor wish-list.


1. Ice cream pens.
For something that I never eat, I sure do have a lot of things shaped like ice cream! These are just so cute and adorable and delicious looking; I know just seeing them in my office would cheer me up.

You can get two for $5.11 (AUD) from Etsy.




2. Toast sticky notes.

These only have one review, and it's not a good one, but I like them because they remind me of something Daniel said a while ago. Plus, I love toast. A lot.

You can get them for $10.13 + $7.13 shipping (USD) from Amazon.



3. Donut paper clips.
I don't ever use or need paperclips, but that doesn't make me want these ones any less. I'm such a sucker for things shaped like donuts!

They're $3.39 (AUD) each from Etsy.



4. Nail lacquer USB.
There are so many awesome novelty USBs out there, but my current obsession with all things pink makes me want this one the most. It would look so cute next to this high heel shaped tape dispenser.

You can get this from Amazon for $9.99 (USD).



5. Chocolate notebook.
As a writer, I never feel like I have enough notebooks - even though I do because I'm not even using all the ones I own - and it's taking a lot of self control not to buy myself this one right now.

AliExpress has this one for $7 (USD) with free shipping to Australia. Brown versions are cheaper though!



6. Lollipop erasers.

There are so many adorable erasers out there! Part of me wants to start collecting them, but I know that I already collect way too many things and I'd rather invest in my favourite collections (enamel pins, Sailor Moon things, Pokemon things, etc) than waste money starting a new collection that I know I won't love as much. Still, I'm pretty sure I only own one eraser - the same one I had back in year seven - so I might eventually buy myself a couple of cute ones just to complement my office decor.

You can get a pack of 3 of these erasers for $2.99 (AUD) on eBay.

                                                                                                              ~

Until next time,
Indya xx