Just a small girl trying to make the most of the world that she is both perpetually terrified of, and amazed by.

Wednesday, 19 April 2017

Loving Life || Weekly Musings

 In my 21 Before 21 post I mentioned that I wanted to watch more movies, and I've actually been enjoying it. I started with a movie I hadn't seen but had heard a lot about, but I've also been re-watching movies I haven't watched in years and falling in love with them all over again. I tend to get sad a lot when I'm at home, especially when I'm alone, so spending my time watching movies has enabled me to get out of my own mind and focus on other things, which is always good.

 This woman has stopped caring about a lot of things as she got older, and you should too.

♡ Daniel and I saw Arj Barker live at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival and it was easily one of the greatest hours of my life. I laughed until I cried, and did not stop smiling the entire time. I'm sure I've mentioned my love of stand-up comedians before, and nothing compares to seeing them live. I hope to see him again on his next tour.

I recently read this important post about immigrants vs. expats, which opened my eyes to things that I wasn't even aware of.



 On the night before Easter Sunday, Daniel hid chocolate eggs and bunnies for me to find in the morning, and made bunny footprints with a stencil and talcum powder around the house because that's what his best friend's mum used to do when they were kids. They still do it now for the younger family members, and they even put some scattered around the town so other kids can enjoy it too.

 This father illustrated some of his daughter's most interesting thoughts, and they're pretty brilliant.

 I really liked this brilliant blog post that reminds you that you already have it all.

Until next time,
Indya xx