A List of Positive Posts for Happiness Happens Month

It's no secret that I am a big fan of just about any novelty holiday, but ones that promote positivity and happiness are definitely my favourite kind. I love spreading positive vibes and having the chance to put a smile on someone's face - and now is the best time to do so!

August is Happiness Happens Month, and the 8th of August is Happiness Happens Day. Essentially, this month encourages people to focus on all the things in their lives that bring them happiness, and to help spread their own happiness to others who may need it.

I love talking about things that make me happy, and I especially love sharing other blogs and creators that I have found online and fallen in love with, so that is exactly what I'm going to do today. I've rounded up some of my favourite positivity and happiness-themed posts written by some of my favourite bloggers that I think others will really enjoy too.

                                                                                  ~



How To Figure Out What Makes You Happy, by Yes and Yes.
It's difficult to begin implementing a happier, more positive life when you don't even know what makes you happy. Sarah has fantastic tips on getting you started down the road to happiness!


5 Ways To Remove Toxicity From Your World, by Stay Gold Autumn.
Removing the bad things in your life is just as important as bringing in good things. Doing one without the other just won't work - that would be like filling your fridge with fresh food whilst there's still old, rotting food in there, or simply throwing out the old food and never restocking it with fresh stuff. A strange analogy, but you get the point. Anyway, Autumn has some great advice on how to rid yourself of unneeded toxicity that you should definitely try out!


How To Pick Yourself Up On Off Days, by Apron Strings and Sticky Fingers. 
No one can be happy 24/7. As humans, we are programmed with the ability to feel many emotions, and each one of those emotions is going to come out at some point, and that's okay. Allowing yourself to feel every emotion is good, but dwelling on them isn't. Megan's post is full of helpful tips on how to make your bad day good again!



7 Things Happy People Do Daily, by The Happy Life Formula.
Many people don't often realise that the little things in life do matter. Each small decision you make ends up making up who you are and how you spend your life, and that is the biggest difference between the life you're living now, and the life you want to live. All it takes is small changes - baby steps in the right direction - to get the ball rolling. Alexandra shares the seven most important things to add into your day-to-day life to help promote happiness.

To Do List For A Happier Life, by Joyful Iowan.
Jenn is a dessert and donut enthusiast like myself, which proves straightaway that she's got good taste, so taking some of her advice for things to do to live a happier life may just be the best decision you ever make. Remember the old saying: don't knock it 'til you try it! You never know what simple task might unlock a world of happiness for you.


13 Ways To Feel Happier Right Now, by The Inspiration Lady.
As a self-confessed lazy and impatient person, I always look for the quickest and easiest way to solve a problem. I am a have-cereal-in-a-mug-if-there's-no-clean-bowls kind of person, which isn't good I know, but sometimes we desperately want or need something now, and that's just the way it is. Most of the links I've provided so far have been about long-term life changes to make in order to bring more happiness into your life, but Tami is here to share with you 13 things you can do now to feel happier. You're welcome.


                                                                                  ~



I really hope that these links are helpful to some of you. I honestly believe that you can train yourself to be a happier, positive person. There are still so many things that I struggle with every day, but I honestly do love my life, and I am so glad that I stuck around to see through all the bad things I went through. Time really does heal all wounds. 

If you know of any similar posts to the ones above - or have written some yourself - feel free to leave the link below! There can never be too much happiness in the world. Even if you just want to link a bunch of cute photos of animals or something, that will definitely make me happy 😋

Until next time,
Indya xx


Related posts:

Popular Posts